- Internally the apartments are finished to a superb standard
- Fully integrated high gloss kitchens with a mix of granite and laminate worktops
- Apartments incorporate modern fit-out
- Balconies provided with numerous apartments
- Impressive river views
- Feature floor to ceiling windows in some apartments
- Ample underground and surface car parking available
- Elevator serving all floors in each block
- Underfloor heating
is an exclusive development which incorporates
total of 101 apartments of which 87 apartments are
in this sale together with seven commercial units.
entire scheme was constructed in 2007 and comprises
part two to four-storey mixed-use development with an
ground and basement car park. The development
anchored by Tesco which is held under separate
and does not form part of this sale.
87 apartments which form part of this sale are laid
to provide 12 one bedroom apartments, 61 two
apartments and 14 three bedroom apartments.
residential accommodation is contained in three blocks.
commercial element is contained in two Blocks. Block
comprises four ground floor retail units and a first floor
unit extending to approx. 1,377 sq. m. (14,821 sq.
The commercial occupiers include Boots and Wild West.
E incorporates two first floor office units which extend
approx. 192 sq. m. (2,066 sq. ft.).