Tuohy O’Toole was formed in September 2007 as a result of the merger of Tuohy & Co and Gerard O’Toole and Associates. The predecessor to Tuohy & Co was Fitzpatrick & Tuohy, prior to which the original firm found its roots in Beckett & Tuohy in 1922. Peter F. Tuohy was one of the founding partners, Grandfather of current Director, Peter Tuohy.
Down through the years we have been involved in many of the larger sales of land and property in region and have gained a reputation for professionalism and integrity which is with us to this day. Although proud of our long history we are a dynamic progressive company who have a firm eye on the future.
In 2010 Tuohy O’Toole were one of the founding partners of the National Property Consultants Partnership (NPCP). Following extensive discussions NPCP was created with the intention to offer a truly nationwide professional and informed property service to clients that is distinctive, creative and independent. Eight of the leading Chartered Surveying practises have come together with a genuine commitment to offer a new approach to the provision of property advice throughout Ireland.